Extra Info

Sparky's Dog Tales

Saturday 21 April 2012

Day Out In York!


Exciting day today - I've been to York.


Brother Jon is going back to uni so we waved him off at the station.

Then we took Mum to the Theatre Royal so she didn't get lost - she was meeting her friends and they were going to see "Yes Prime Minister". Dad and I planned to wander around but when it rained and hailed really hard we went back to the car for a sleep.  



It had stopped raining by the time we met Mum from the theatre.  
This is me and Dad on Lendal Bridge.



and another on the bridge.


Back to the station again, we left the car there.  Bit of a treat for Dad - there were lots of train spotters about so he asked them what was coming and it was a steam train.

I didn't mind the trains - any of them, they didn't scare me!  Not even the steamy ones.


Here it comes








Back in the car park.
What a day, I'm famished!



and exhausted..........in the car on the way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog - I'd love to read your comments.